To celebrate upcoming events and help us really stand out across all our campuses, we are launching a first-ever design competition! We know that MN Campus Alliance members are a creative and inspired bunch, so we think it’s a perfect opportunity to open it up to our members and see what you can do. Show off your design skills and promote the cause of statewide campus organizing at the same time.
Submission Deadline: March 29
The winning design will be printed on all of our t-shirts later this spring. The winning designer will receive a free t-shirt with their design, and an award of $25.00.
Submit designs to: email@example.com – as .jpg or .gif no larger than 500×500 along with your name, email address, phone number and a short description of your concept. The winning design will need to be available as illustrator/vector artwork or high-res raster files in CMYK or spot colors, so please design accordingly.
- You can enter as many designs as you like.
- Each design submitted will be judged anonymously (your name won’t be displayed,) and designs will be selected on the basis of merit and feasibility.
- You cannot infringe on any existing copyright with your design, and by entering you agree your work is your own.
- By entering the competition, you agree to give MN Campus Alliance non-exclusive rights to make slight alterations (such as adding our vector logo) and sell the resulting design on our t-shirt.
- MN Campus Alliance may use submitted designs in future t-shirts, and the designer would receive the same benefits as before upon submitting high-res artwork.
- Designs should incorporate one or more of the following somewhere on the design:
- The “Minnesota GLBTA Campus Alliance” name
- The tagline, “Creating connections. Uniting for change.” and/or
- The MN Campus Alliance logo (.png here)
- The design will be printed on a green t-shirt. Multiple colors (each printed with a different screen) are allowed, but fewer colors are cheaper to produce. If you can do a fabulous design in one color, it would be an advantage in the competition.
- The screen can go anywhere on the t-shirt and creative use of the space is encouraged, but please explain your decisions in your short description.
- We are looking for designs that are eye-catching and creative, conveying the message of our tagline, “Creating Connections. Uniting for change.” Designers may submit designs based on other themes, but please explain your decisions in your short description.