Schools interested in hosting MOCC 2010 should submit a bid to the Minnesota GLBTA Campus Alliance Board. A detailed conference proposal should be submitted electronically to the board co-chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Saturday, February 6th, 2010 for consideration at our February 7, 2010 board meeting. It encouraged that a representative be in attendance at the Feb.7th meeting either in person or via conference call to field questions from the board. The Board will decide the location of the 2010 Conference and will announce their decision during this meeting. Below are the suggested guidelines for preparing a conference proposal.
Please direct any questions to the co-chairs at email@example.com.
Proposals must include the following information:
- Contact Information
- Staff and student contact for the entire process of MOCC planning
- Rooms and facilities available for use at MOCC
- How accessible is the location?
- How does your institution have the capacity to run this conference on its own? (Campus Alliance is fiscally responsible, but institution will be primarily responsible for fundraising.)
- What do you expect in terms of support from the Campus Alliance? (i.e.- meeting attendance, programming support, etc.)
Proposals must be submitted by January 29, 2010 to be considered.