Summer has arrived, and with it, area Pride celebrations and festivals are beginning! The MN Campus Alliance will be tabling at numerous events all over the state, so stop by, say hi, and pick up some information to share with your friends.
Following is the list of places we’ll be over the summer months (the times listed reflect the tabling/vendor fairs; many of the festivals include other activities):
- Youth Pride – Loring Park, Minneapolis. Wednesday, June 4th. 4pm-7pm
- Fargo-Moorhead Pride – Lindenwood Park, Fargo. Saturday, June 7. 12pm-6pm
- Pride Revue – Minneapolis Campus of Metropolitian State Univeristy. Friday, June 27.
- Twin Cities Pride – Loring Park, Minneapolis. Saturday and Sunday, June 28-29.
- Rochester Pride – Central Park, Rochester. Saturday, July 12. 11am-4pm.
- Duluth-Superior Pride – Bayfront Festival Park, Duluth. Saturday, August 30. 11am-7pm.
- South Central Pride – Sibley Park, Mankato. Saturday, September 13. 12pm-5pm.
We will also be marching in at least two parades: the first will be down Hennepin Avenue on Sunday June 29 for Twin Cities Pride, and the other is Saturday, September 13 prior to the festival at South Central Pride. Please join us as we march and ride to share with the state that we are creating connections and uniting for change! You can wear a (soon to be produced) MN Campus Alliance t-shirt, or a shirt with your school or organization’s logo on it. If interested in joining, please email Ryan at email@example.com.